Friday, September 3, 2010

We Love Fall!

Ahhhh.....love this weather! My favorite time of year! I wonder if that is because I was born in the fall? ...hmm.... anyway! I love "jeans and sweatshirt" weather! And I love it for the kids too, cuz they look so darn cute and cuddly! don't you just want to pick them up and cuddle?! I do! As Gabby would say, "Mom, I wear a wetshirt?"






Part of the reason we have this beautiful, cool weather today is because of the 3 minute {storm} we had yesterday evening. It literally lasted for about 3 minutes. It was super windy, and the rain came down horizontally. Then it was done and the sun came out, leaving this beautiful rainbow. It was actually a double rainbow (2 side by side)..but I don't think the picture captured that. It also cooled the air by about 10-15 degrees :)



And what is a rain shower without a little splashing in the puddles? I got a few pictures of Gabby slashing around, but then went in the house with Nolan. Gabby stayed outside with her big brothers. By the time they came in she was soaked from waist to feet! Her shorts and legs were cold and wet! But she had a blast!! So fun!







"MOTOR MAN"
Uncle Chad asked Kody if he would like to go for a ride on his motorcycle. Of course, Kody said yes! He has wanted to do that for awhile. So...at Tiffanys b-day party over the weekend, Chad and Kody went for a ride! Kody had a blast! Thanks Chad!!







See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment