Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Playin!

We finally had a nice relaxing weekend with no plans. Ahhhhh. So nice.
I even had a 3 day weekend as I had Friday off. We didn't have any daycare, so I stayed home with the littles. We had a nice fun day playing!

Nolan had his first ride in the Cozy Coupe this weekend. Gabby was off on a wheeler ride with Daddy, so he actually got to sit in it! So fun! Thanks for pushing me around Jakey!

Gabby had some quiet play time with her big brother Jakey....they played Legos. She said, "Jakey, you play Legos with me?"...and he said yes! Finally! She has been trying to get Jake to allow her to play for months! Thanks Jake! So fun!

Nolan was also busy pushing things around the house. I have a few shots of him with the walker, but his favorite of the weekend was the rubbermaid tub I brought up with the Halloween decorations. (Oh yea, we put those up too!)

And how perfect was the weather yesterday! So nice! We had a nice day at home hanging out. Gabby helped Daddy drive the Bobcat and haul some logs to cut up for the winter. Then we made a trip to Gander Mtn. to get ready for duck hunting next weekend!

Have a good week everyone! :)





Playin Legos with Jakey. Yes...we are still in our jammies.





Look at this big boy! Getting good buddy!




Gabby and Nolan playing under the table! They thought they were so funny hiding from us under there!



Come here Nolie! I will help you out from under that chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment