Monday, September 13, 2010

It's so fun being 9 months!

Nolan Bryan

My sweet bubba! You are getting so big, so fast! {to fast} You are now nine months old! I was just thinking, you are now as old in months as you were months in my belly :) Oh how time flys!

At 9 Months:
* you weigh 19 pounds 13.5 ounces
* you are 29 1/4 inches tall


~Comparison:
Kody: (record at 10 months) 20.4 lbs, 30 inches
Jakob: 21.2 lbs, 30 1/2 inches
Gabriella: 20.14 lbs, 29 1/4 inches

-- So Nolan is the least heavy, Jakob was the most. (not surprised!) Gabby and Nolan were the exact same height...which is weird because Bryan and I both thought Nolan was short. Maybe he is just proportioned differently, and thus appears shorter. Hmmm...always fun to compare.

* You are standing on furniture and toys and on occasion will let go or try to move from one object to another.
* You learned how to scream (that may have carried over from last month)
* You learned how to shake your head "No-No". (VERY cute by the way!)
* You have started "fighting" going to sleep. But usually sleep from around 9pm-6:30am with 2 wakings in-between. While you are teething you get up more frequently for cuddles. Mommy doesn't mind these wakings as I know you will soon be grown and won't need mommy at night.
* You have 6 teeth (# 6 just popped!)4 on top and 2 on bottom.
* You {LOVE} to eat. You are now eating finger foods and love to feed yourself. Some of your favorites are: Puffs (fruit or veggie), Yogurt Melts (see photo story below), Cheerios, Cheez-it minis, and the newest...Chicken Noodle 'O soup.
* You like when people get down on your level and play.
* You still love your sissy, even though she can be mean.
* You love your brothers, your daddy and mommy! And are just starting to be shy to strangers. You also love Kimmy and all your friends at daycare :)

We all love you too Nolie! You are so full of sweetness and love!



I am SO funny! Somehow I got into this bag of yogurt melts (I think a certain 2 year old left this on the floor)...I then managed to get the package open and dump the melts all over myself and the floor! OH YUM!!! Check out all these snacks! You were so proud of yourself, so I did let you eat some while we took pictures and cleaned up the mess! Usually you only get a few at a time, so to see a huge pile all at once...so neat!





MMMMMM!!


This is how overtired nine month olds who have not had a nap fall asleep. After 45 minutes of fighting with me, I finally got him to relax and fall asleep paying on OUR bed. Apparently it's really comfy. Although Bryan and I both think we need a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment