Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Fun

4 days. School starts in 4 days. Can you believe it? Me either.
This summer FLEW by! Seems like it was just a few days ago the boys were getting done with school. Part of me is looking forward to it; (going back) gives the boys something to do. Keeps them busy, and they get to see their friends again. But part of me is dreading it. Back to school means back to homework. For boys and for mom. (urgh).... Back to super busy nights. Another aspect added into our already busy lives.

I think we are ready though.

Kody will be in 7th grade this year, which I've heard is a LOT of homework. Hmmm.... good thing he has two study halls this year!

Jake is in 3rd grade and we found out at Open House last night that he will be having daily math homework and 20 minutes of expected reading each night.

I'm already planning my new "school year" routine. :)

On a side note--- I figured it all out and when Nolan starts kindergarten, Kody will be a senior in High School. Gulp.

Well....with back to school, comes end of summer. So....thought I would post some pictures of our summer activites that never made it to the blog before now.

Here's wishing you all a great end of summer, and a good "Back to school!"

Random Rubin Summer


























My friend Will came over to ride 4 wheelers with me!
Next year I am going to get a big one too! So fun!







Haircuts for my 3 boys! Getting ready for back to school!
Check out Jakes "R".
This stands for RUBIN Katie...not that other word! :)


1 comment:

  1. what great pics...and I am jealous your kids start school next week!

    ReplyDelete