Monday, August 2, 2010

Gabbys 1st Haircut

As we approach Gabby's 2nd birthday, I decided it was time for her to get her very first haircut! It was about time to cut off all that "baby" hair so her hair can start growing in thicker and more even.

It ended up being a success! I cut it myself, and think it turned out pretty good considering she was such a squirmy worm! She was very good though and even laughed about it. When I showed her the hair that I cut off she said "EWWWW!!"

When we got done she ran outside to show Daddy. "I got haircut!" she said.
It must feel a little lighter to her as well as she seemed a little more bouncy and seemed like she was flipping it around alot more than usual. :)

I think she looks quite different and think it will take me longer to get used to it than her!






No comments:

Post a Comment