Friday, July 30, 2010

A Secret Pact

Sometimes I wonder if my littles have a secret pact. I imagine they have rules that go something like this:

Rule #1: One of us has to stay up late so mommy doesn't have time to get anything done.


_________________________________________


_________________________________________

Rule # 2: One of us has to get up in the middle of the night and cause trouble. The longer you can stay up, the better. Be sure to cry loud enough to wake up mommy.

Bonus points, if we can both get up. Double bonus, if we get up at the SAME time. And TRIPLE bonus if we can wake up Daddy too!


________________________________________



________________________________________

Rule # 3: One of us has to get up early, so mommy can't sleep in. Remember to smile really big and give mommy a hug, so she forgets what a pain we were overnight, and make her forget that its early.



**sigh**....sometimes I just PRAY for a full nights sleep. Even a GOOD nights sleep with only one mild interruption would be good. And if they both went to sleep ON TIME, TOGETHER....WOW! I would be in heaven! But...... I have learned to accept the fact that they will not sleep, are not going to sleep. None of my 4 have yet, why start now. :) For now, I will just be happy that they are healthy, and be glad they wake up happy and rested (which is so strange). And....no matter how the night went, those little smiles, giggles and hugs in the morning....well, they erase it all.
Love you Littles! (and my bigs too!---at least THEY sleep all night!)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Hope you sleep soon. Great to see you all today!

    ReplyDelete