Monday, July 19, 2010

"Can I hold one?"

For those of you who don't know...Gabby is obsessed with Cows! She just loves them! One of her favorite things to do is go for a four wheeler ride up the hill to see the cows. We also have to check the farm up the road every time we go to town. If the cows are out, we usually stop for a minute to watch them...if they are not out, Gabby gets sad :(

For Gabbys upcoming birthday, I decided to do a cow theme. I ordered a cow cookie cutter and wanted to do a practice batch, to make sure I could get the decorating right. I am happy to say, they turned out great! They look so cute! (see below)

I showed them to Gabby when she got up from her nap. Her reaction was priceless!
"COWIES!!" She squealed! Then, very seriously, she asks.."Can I hold one?"

Of course you can baby girl! She then wanted Kody, Jake and myself to have one. (Daddy was not home, or he would have gotten one too)... I don't think she realized they were cookies. But, once I showed her she could eat them, she bit right in too!
Yum!! Next project.... a Cow Cake. hmmm....should be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment