Thursday, August 12, 2010

10 YEARS

10 years ago today I married my best friend.
It has been a good 10 years. We have both grown alot, accomplished alot and we have alot to show for our 10 years of marriage. Mainly.....a wonderful family that we created together with our four beautiful children! We are consistently surrounded by our wonderful families and friends and our lives are full of love.
I want to take this day to say THANK YOU:
*to my husband, for being you and loving me so fully
*to my kids, for being you and being my super sweet wonderful babies
*to our families, for always being there for us and teaching us to love
*to our friends, also for always being there for us and bringing humor, joy and fun to our lives!

Happy Anniversary Bryan. I love you!
~Jill


-Here are a few {blurry} pictures from our wedding album. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment