Friday, June 18, 2010

To Daddy....

Whenever I see my husband playing with our children, laughing, giggling, and having a good time I think of a saying I've seen hundreds of times hanging on the wall in my moms home: Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy.

Isn't that the truth. So, in honor of Fathers Day, I wanted to make a special blog just for Bryan from the kids. I have asked them each to tell me what they love best about Dad and what they enjoy doing the most with Dad. Here goes:

Kody and Jakob: (they answered together)
*When he brings home the mowers and lets us mow and weedwhip.
*When he takes us hunting.
*When he wrestles on the floor.
*When he takes us to Gander Mountain.
*When he comes down to the camper to fish with us.
*When he plays video games with us (PS 2 or Wii)

Gabriella: Ok, when I asked Gabby what she loves most about Daddy she said..."DADDYA!"....I think she just loves Daddy period. I think I can probably answer this for her. Gabby loves:
*When Daddya takes her for 4-wheeler rides;
*When Daddya takes her outside to swing;
*Wrestling on the floor (this usually involves Bryan laying on the floor and Gabby climbing over and laying on top of him).
Gabby also loves when Bryan picks her (and Nolan) up from daycare, or when he gets home from work (Daddya home!)
All in all, Gabby just loves Daddy!

Nolan: When I asked Nolan, he just smiled :)
I'll answer for him too. Nolan loves when:
*Daddy gets down on the floor and plays with him;
*When Daddy tosses him up in the air;
*When Daddy takes him outside for a walk;
*When Daddy takes him for a "walk" (this is usually at bedtime when Nolan is waiting for mommy to get done with Gabby and he won't sit in the rocker with Bryan, he has to "walk" around the house)

Thanks for being such a great Daddy! We know you never expected to have 4 of us kiddos running around, but we are so glad you did! Thank you for all you have provided for us, done for us and helped us with! We love you Daddy!







And to my daddy too:
Yellow roses grow in Heaven, Lord pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Father's arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love him and miss him everyday, the memories I have of him will never go away. I love you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment