Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Nolan!

I can't believe it has been 6 months since you were born buddy! You have gotten so big so fast and are learning so many new things!
Your accomplishments this past month:
*Rolling like a pro now. You are now all over the room!
*Getting up on your knees!! You are practicing this so much everyday! Won't be long til you are crawling now!
*Eating your first bites of "solid" foods. You were not so sure at first, and clammed up after the first few bites. But after the 3rd day you are opening up like a little birdie waiting for that spoonful!
*Talking more.... you are making some "mama" sounds!! Love it!!
*Chewing on EVERYTHING!
*Reaching for and grabbing toys. You are figuring out how to get to a toy from across the room and then you reeeach for it.

Happy 6 Month Birthday Baby Boy! Mommy loves you!


Me at 6 months :)



See how puppy and I have grown?!





Up on my knees!



I'm so good at this!



My first taste. So serious.



My very first bowl of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment