Saturday, December 11, 2010

Police!

Nolan got a Police Cycle Rocker for his b-day! He sure likes it!
I had it all ready for him when he got home from daycare....
When he saw it he got a big grin on his face and looked at me as if to ask
if it was his! :)

When I put him on, he looked at me again, as if asking if it was ok...and then started rocking away! Good job buddy!!

Then....once sister saw it, she of course thought it was her's. She did however say over and over that it was "Nolie Birthday" as she rode it. But she didn't want to let him ride it again. Silly sister!

Oh...and stats: Nolan weighs 21 lbs 7 oz. (I swear she said 21.7, but she wrote 26.7 on the sheet...I'm pretty sure he is not 26)..... And is 29 3/4 in tall. That makes him the lightest and shortest at this age. The other kids were 22-24 lbs and 31-33.5 inches.




No comments:

Post a Comment