Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Presents!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a great Christmas Eve at our house...but Christmas day I spent the day in bed. :( I had some kind of virus that affected my inner ear and made me dizzy and nauseous. Not fun!! I was pretty much out for the whole weekend, and Monday too. (which was my day off from work) Total bummer! But...on a good note, the kids all got what they wanted and had fun playing with all there new toys.

We opened presents from Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve during the day. Then, I spent about 2 hours assembling them all!! Sheesh!!! That evening we went to Bryans parents for dinner and gifts with his family. The kids all had fun opening gifts and seeing what each other got.

Christmas Day Bryan took the kids to his side of the family for celebrating. I stayed home in bed, and Jakey stayed to keep me company. I pretty much slept the whole time and he played video games :)

Wishing Everyone a Happy Safe New Year!!

xoxo The Rubins

Before: (are my kids spolied or what!)


After: Disaster


Kody got a PSP (Playstation Portable video game)


Jakob got a Nintendo DSi XL


Gabby got a Little Mommy and Me play set (kitchen, bath and crib for her doll)



Nolan got the Fisher Price Little People Stand and Play Rampway



Shhh....Kody didn't even hear Santa sneak in! ;)


Look! Santa Came!!


Gabby and Daddy


The boys, enjoying their new video games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment