Monday, December 20, 2010

Greaseball!

Gabby is a greaseball!
Sunday at nap time, (or should I say "non-nap-time") Gabby decided she was going to play with the vaseline and lotion. (my sisters will understand how funny this is) I went to check on them and Gabby was finally asleep...but her hair looked all wet. What the heck? I thought to myself. Then I looked at Nolan (who was awake)...his hair was wet too. Oh no! .... I soon discovered that it was vaseline and lotion. It was also on the play tent, her doll and the window. Great.

I am offically done trying to get her to take a nap.

After 3 hair washes, she is still all greasy! Yuck! Nolan's wasn't as bad and he only needed one hair wash. Last night, in the bath I told her she was a "Greaseball"
"YEAH!" She said "I a geeseball!"
Me: "haahaa! You are such a riot!"
Gab: "Yeah! I'm a ride it! Nolie! I ride it!"
LOL-- what a crack up!

Sadly, I do not have pictures of the greaseball. But I do have video of some naptime jumpers! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment