Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Bug!



To my sweet Jakey bug.
Happy 9th b-day! Hard to believe you are 9 years old already. I can still remember the days when you would cuddle up on mommy and daddys bed to watch movies each night. You insisted on doing this before going to sleep. And then, I usually had to lay with you until you fell asleep. You were always my cuddle bug! Still are  Coming up to lay in dad’s spot on weekend mornings, and sleeping in his spot while he is gone to Canada each fall. I enjoy your company! I love having my kiddos cuddle with me! You are never [NEVER] too old to cuddle with your momma!

Sometimes its fun to look back on our scrapbooks and your past school pictures and see how you have grown. You have changed a lot over the years, but will always be my little bug!

You are in the 3rd grade this year, and doing awesome! You are turning into our little math wiz! I hope it continues to be something you excel at for years!

You are a very sweet, funny and caring boy. I’m so proud to see how you have grown
into such a great young “man”. You continue to be a favorite with all your teachers and
are quick to make new friends.

You are a great brother! Always willing to help me with Gabby and Nolan. This is a great help to me, and they love when you play with them too! Gabby loves when her Jakey plays Legos with her! And its so sweet and nice of you to allow her to do this. She will remember that always!—and you will too!

You are quite the funny boy…always quick with a smile and a laugh. Always ready for a joke or story. You are also very caring, and quick to forgive. You have a wonderful heart and are full of love. I’m proud to have you as my middle boy!

Hope you have a perfect birthday!

Love you so much,
xoxo
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment