Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The STAR of the party!

We had Gabby's birthday party this past weekend. It turned out to be a great day..... great weather, well behaved kids and lots of fun had by all!

A Super Star Cake

Sparkly Star Cookies

Ready for the party! Waiting for my friends to come!

Make a Wish!

This is Benny. Benny had a scary day on Friday. He got lost at Walmart. He and Gabby were both so sad, so I made a second trip to Walmart and luckily....I found him. He was laying on a shelf in the baby section next to some underwear. Poor Benny!

Some of our friends and family

Tiffy eating some cake! Yum!

Presents!!

Amber, Will and Max

Time to open presents!

Nolan wants to play with the toys

A helmet for my new bike!

Checking out the My Little Pony baby

"OH!"
Got some Twizzlers! Funny!



I HAD A GREAT DAY! THANKS FOR COMING EVERYBODY! BEING 3 IS FUN!








No comments:

Post a Comment