Thursday, June 9, 2011

mommy?....




I put Gabby and Nolan to bed tonight like normal and shut the bedroom door. Gabby was slightly crabby tonight and started crying right away. I stayed upstairs for a little bit to listen to them and noticed that she had turned on the light. Then I heard her trying to open the door. (she has learned how to take off the knob cover and let herself out, however she only comes out in the morning when she gets up) So, I ducked into the bathroom to see what she would do. She opened the door, stepped out into the hallway and cried and cried. She stood there for about 30 seconds, then went back into the bedroom, shut the door, turned off the light and from the sounds of it, got into her bed. {giggles on my part here}

She was still crying a little and I heard her saying, "mommy?.....I want to lay with you. I just want you. I want to lay with you. mommy?"

She didn't cry long and is sleeping now. Such a sweet girl. Sleep good my babies, love you!

xoxo
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment