Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Beautiful Family

So, I was going to go to bed early tonight. So much for that.....it seems like I sit down at the
computer to "do a few things" and next thing I know, its 10pm.
Bryan bought me a digital picture keychain for Christmas,
so I had to load some pictures onto it ya know. (48 of them)
Then I sent a few emails and then, decided to do another blog post.

This year at Christmas I wanted (made) Bryan and
each of the kids to take a picture with me. We tried a family
picture at Thanksgiving...and it was, um.....not good.
So I decided to do this instead. I managed to get all my boys to take one with me
on Christmas Eve. Gabby decided she didn't want to. But I found one
of her and I at an earlier date to share with you.
They are silly.....but I love them!
Enjoy!!


Me and Bryan


This was actually the 1st take.  :)


Me and Kody. 
(this was take 3, the second one was so funny we couldn't stop laughing!
I like this one better ....when he is standing up, he is like 5 inches taller than me!)


Me and Jakob


Me and Nolan (my Nolie Boy)
This picture by far turned out the best. And he was the
most willing to take a picture with me!


Me and Gabriella
(biting her nails--my only daughter, and she has to be the nail biter)





No comments:

Post a Comment