Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dancing Queen

First Day of Dance

So excited!

We have a little dancing queen in the house! Gabby had been telling me all summer that she wanted to take dance, so this fall we signed up for dance at Just For Kix. I wasn't sure how she would do as this was the first time she ever joined in a group activity. The first day of class she didn't do anything except watch. The parents are asked to go out in the hall (less distraction). I watched from the hall and she just stood there, biting her nails and watching. The second class she asked me not to leave the room, and got sad for a moment when I did, but then she participated and did great! She remembered all the moves and danced along with the rest of the class. This past week she did super again! She is picking it up so quickly and remembering almost all of the moves. She has already made some friends and talks about them a lot. (Olivia, Kylie, Alaina) She says she loves dance and she looks forward to going each week.

2nd class, I'm looking so cute!

Warming up, practicing some moves!

*Gabby is in the middle in the purple.  
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment