Monday, May 17, 2010

Something is fishy!

This weekend we headed down to the camper with Papa and Grandma. The big boys spent the night...but Bryan and I and the "littles" just went for the day. Bryan wanted to do some fishing with the boys...and turned out Gabby enjoyed it just as much as the boys did! This girl is not afraid of anything! Whenever someone caught a fish she jumped right in there and had to hold it! Fishy!!!! So cute right?! (eww says mom!) I'm glad to see she is not afraid of things and not afraid to get dirty....but also a little sad that my one little princess is not going to be a girly girl :(
Guess I will just have to make sure she is well-rounded and enjoys the boy stuff AND the girl stuff...(like shopping, shoes, purses, and doing hair with mom!)....In any case, fun was had by all and it turned out to be a GREAT weekend! Love this weather!!


Jake's Fish



Kody, on his own dock

The gang: Jaden, Kody, Jakob, Gabby, Bryan & Papa


"I try Kody!"


"I try! I try!"


aaahh....cute Fishy!!




Nolie was so tuckered out he fell asleep chewing on his toy!


Papa and Grandma



No comments:

Post a Comment